Helping Hand Message board
is being replaced by -

Ask A Handyman
Please post new questions there.

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

A Handyman Helping Hand

Re: Mold

Posted By: Tony Snook
Wednesday, 5 April 2000, at 1:20 p.m.

In Response To: Mold (Robert)

Did you ever notice the label on a bottle of mold and mildew remover? It usualy says "use only in a well ventilated area". Now here's the dilemma, if the area where you need to use this stuff was well ventilated you wouldn't have mold and mildew. Therein lies the solution to the mystery. Mold and mildew is caused by moisture and poor ventilation.

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

A Handyman Helping Hand is maintained with WebBBS 3.12. and proudly sponsored by Productive Connection