Ask a Handyman Ask a Handyman Read HELPHelp

Previous Question Next Question

Kitchen Bath

Bathroom floor Rot down to the foundation
by: Amanda posted: Wednesday - November 7, 2018
We have a shower that has been leaking (I think) because when 
the termite guy crawled under the house, he said the boards 
holding up the area under the bathroom were rotting and we 
should get it repaired. My questions is who would I get to make 
this repair? Is that a flooring person? A foundation person? A 
general handyman?  I am concerned because it is holding up our 
floor, so I want to make sure I get the right person for the job (and 
not waste their time or my team talking to the wrong trades 
people). Thanks!

This question has been closed to responses.
(Close this window)