Ask a Handyman Ask a Handyman Read HELPHelp

Previous Question Next Question

Kitchen Bath

Horizontal piece in base cabinet limits acces
by: LisaB posted: Sunday - May 28, 2017
I just moved into a new house and have this strange 
horizontal piece of what appears to be some kind of 
bracing.  It is under the top drawer and greatly 
limits access to the shelves underneath.  It is 
laminated just like the cabinets themselves.  I cannot 
locate the brand of cabinets.  I have pictures to show 
the problem.  I'm just wondering if it can be removed.

This question has been closed to responses.
(Close this window)