Ask a Handyman Ask a Handyman Read HELPHelp

Previous Question Next Question


Panel around the wall,cracks need sealing up
by: Tawanna bowles posted: Saturday - April 29, 2017
I have a lot of cracks,in my 
wall panel,all through my house 
bugs are coming out of it and 
it's where they are hiding,and 
the panel in the bathroom by the 
doorit has a big hole in it I 
can see streak though it at the 
bottom it's where the mice hide 
please help me

This question has been closed to responses.
(Close this window)